terptree: Victoria presenting at Newbury College Business Conference

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 25 February 2009

Victoria presenting at Newbury College Business Conference

Well, what an opportunity!

I was able to present to a group of 30 business students at Newbury College this week.
It was very inspiring that this group of students are interested in business and want to start thinking about the exciting opportunities out there for them.

I talked about my experiences of setting up terptree and how much I had enjoyed everything to date! The students seemed to get a lot out of it and there were many questions through my presentation and afterwards.

I had a great time and feel very positive when getting back to the office, inspired by this generation of people and excited that they would be our future decision makers.

Good luck to all of you :-)

No comments: